Indiana University Health Technologist-CT in Tipton, Indiana
Performs diagnostic procedures, in a timely fashion, while demonstrating the appropriate knowledge and skills necessary to work with patients from pediatric through geriatric. Follows physician's instructions, prepares and operates equipment and positions patients correctly in order to record the requested diagnostic images. Treats patients with care and respect.
• Basic Life Support certification required.
• Must be registered by the American Registry of Radiology Technology (ARRT).
• CT Registration through ARRT or NMTCB required within 12 months of hire.
• Requires ability to maneuver equipment and improvise positions when the condition of the patient does not permit routine positioning.
• License from Indiana State Department of Health.
•Minimum of one year of experience as radiologic technologist preferred or advanced training in medical imaging technology. REQNUMBER: 307489