Indiana University Health Mammography Technologist in Tipton, Indiana
We're looking for a Mammography Technologist to join our team!
Performs quality diagnostic and screening mammographic studies utilizing a knowledge of anatomic positions, equipment maneuverability, and technical factors to determine and produce the projection or position that demonstrates each patient's unique problem, in a timely fashion, while demonstrating the appropriate knowledge and skills necessary to ensure the patient's well-being throughout the examination. Follows physician's instructions, prepares and operates equipment and positions patients correctly in order to record the requested diagnostic images. Treats patients with care and respect.
Apply today - we can't wait to hear from you!
• Meets MQSA requirements, preferred.
• Advanced registration in mammography within 12 months of hire, required.
• Must be registered by the American Registry of Radiology Technology (ARRT).
• License from Indiana State Board of Health.
• Requires ability to maneuver equipment and improvise positions when the condition of the patient does not permit routine positioning.
• Basic Life Support certification required.
• Requires ability to learn breast ultrasound procedures, when appropriate.
• License from Indiana State Department of Health.