Union Hospital Health Group OPHTHALMALIC ASST - NON CERT-OPHTHALMOLOGY/OPTOMETRY in TERRE HAUTE, Indiana
- At least one year of experience in the Ophthalmic or Optometric field.
- Must have a general knowledge of the Ophthalmic or Optometric profession and terminology.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective communication with patients, staff, and the public.
- Ability to interpret and apply policies and procedures to make decisions and solve problems.
- Maintains accurate patient records and patient confidentiality.
- Flexible in work schedule and habits to meet the demands of the department.
CPR certification is required. It is provided and maintained as part of employment.
Must complete Ophthalmic Medical Assisting Independent Study Course and test for COA within two years.
As an EOE/AA employer, Union Hospital, Inc. will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran or disability status..