HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Medical Lab Technician MLT in Terre Haute, Indiana
Are you looking for a work environment as a Medical Lab Technicianwhere diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application withTerre Haute Regional Hospitaltoday and find out what it truly means to be a part of the HCA Healthcare team.
AtTerre Haute Regional Hospital, we want to ensure your needs are met.We offer a variety of comprehensive benefits to our benefits eligible employees such as medical, dental, vision and other unique benefits to include: * Student Loan Repayment * Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs * Paid Personal Leave * 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service) * Identity Theft Protection discounts * Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options * Adoption Assistance * Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP) You contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our patients’ lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference. We are looking for a dedicated Medical Lab Technicianlike you to be a part of our team.
Our Medical Lab Technicians (MLT) perform assigned laboratory tests in specialty departments to include Hematology, Clinical Chemistry, Blood Bank, Serology, Coagulation, Urinalysis, and Microbiology. By conducting laboratory tests and procedures, you will help to provide data for the diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of disease.
* Day-to-day duties include complex analysis of microscopic, immunologic, biologic, bacteriologic, hematologic, and chemical tests and their results.
* You will also be responsible for specimen receiving and putting away supplies when received in the department.
* You will troubleshoot/resolve instrument problems and document corrective action in appropriate log and when necessary, perform instrumentation repairs.
* Assure that quality control is properly performed and logged and follow proper department procedure for corrective action.
* Demonstrate the knowledge and skills to train new employees and/or students.
* You will actively participate in phlebotomy and the accession responsibilities. Terre Haute Regional Hospitalis a 278-bed acute care hospital with comprehensive medical and surgical programs. Accredited by The Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations, the leading accreditor of health care organizations in America, we are dedicated to our Mission, Values and Vision and are committed to providing quality, individualized patient care to the communities we serve. THRH strives to find the perfect life/work balance for our employees.
Terre Haute Regional Hospital Awards and Recognitions * Level II Trauma Center Designation * First Wabash Valley Hospital to be designated as an Accredited Chest Pain Center * Regional Hospital recently earned a 7th-straight 'A' grade in Leapfrog Hospital Safety Grade rankings * The Paul Seibenmorgen Cancer Center at Terre Haute Regional Hospital has received the American College of Surgeons Commission on Cancer approval with commendation
REQUIREMENTS * Associate’s Degree in Medical Technology or Clinical Laboratory Sciences or related field. Nursing Degree will beconsidered with the required CLIA acceptable courses. * MLT registry or eligible. Successful completion of MLT registry within 6 months of eligibility or hire. * ASCP or equivalent is preferred. HOURS * Full Time / 36 hours per week * Night Shift to include rotating weekends and holidays Be a part of an organization that invests in you. We are actively reviewing applications for ourMedical Lab Technicianopening. Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Title: Medical Lab Technician MLT
Location: Indiana-Terre Haute-Terre Haute Regional Hospital
Requisition ID: 00097-7175