HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Environmental Services EVS Technician PRN in Terre Haute, Indiana
Do you have the career opportunities as an Environmental Services Technician you want in your current role? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join Terre Haute Regional, a facility that is part of the nation's leading provider of healthcare services,HCA Healthcare.
Our employees come first. We provide a total compensation package to make sure your needs are met. As a PRN employee you can plan for your future by participating in our 401k program.
Our teams are a committed, caring group of colleagues. Do you want to work in Environmental Services where your passion for creating positive patient interactions are valued? If you are dedicated to caring for the well-being of others, this could be your next opportunity. We want your knowledge and expertise!
TheEnvironmental Services Technician will be responsible for the daily and periodic cleaning of the designated area according to performance standards set up for the position. You will perform general cleaning of patient rooms, occupied, vacant, isolation, discharge, bathrooms, ancillary areas, elevators, corridors and stairway
* You will also damp dust housing items, all furnishings, dust mop, wet mop floors, vacuum
* Clean and perform daily preventive maintenance on the Medical Waste Unit according to procedure
* Extract carpets in all areas of the hospital as assigned
* You will empty, clean, reline waste containers and transport trash to pick up site
* Record discharge cleaning, dispenses paper products and soap, dust, spot cleans and washes walls, doors and glass
* Change sharps container when 3/4 full and disposes of container per hospital policy
* You will return soiled linen and cleaning cloths to soiled linen area
/ / /Terre Haute Regional Hospital/ (THRH) is a 278-bed community-based medical center with comprehensive medical and surgical programs. Accredited by The Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations, the leading accreditor of health care organizations in America, we are dedicated to our Mission, Values and Vision and are committed to providing quality, individualized patient care to the communities we serve. THRH strives to find the perfect life/work balance for our employees
/We’re more than a hospital, we’re a family!/ * Dedicated leadership to help provide continued professional growth * First Wabash Valley Hospital to be designated as an Accredited Chest Pain Center * Level II Trauma Center * Regional Hospital recently earned a 6th-straight 'A' grade in Leapfrog Hospital Safety Grade rankings
- At least one (1) year experience in motel, hotel, or health care housekeeping.
- Above average communication skills
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply! We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Job: *Environmental Services
Title: Environmental Services EVS Technician PRN
Location: Indiana-Terre Haute-Terre Haute Regional Hospital
Requisition ID: 00097-6701