HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Coord Infusion Center in Terre Haute, Indiana
Terre Haute Regional Hospitalis a 278-bed, Level III Trauma Center offering comprehensive medical and surgical programs. Weare a Hospital Corporation of America (HCA) facility, one of the nation’s largest and leading healthcare systems. Accredited by The Joint Commission, we have provided quality care to the Wabash Valley community for 135 years.We were first in the region to become an Accredited Chest Pain Center and to become certified in hip and knee replacement. We are committed to providing quality, individualized patient care to the communities we serve.
TheOffice Coordinatorworks closely with Nursing Management to ensure appropriate staffing coverage for the Infusion Center. Provides clerical support as needed to ensure effective operations within the Infusion Center.
- Functions as secretarial and clerical person for the Infusion Center, i.e. routes incoming/outgoing correspondence to appropriate staff and departments, word processing/spreadsheet creation/memos, audits, taking minutes, etc for Director, Infusion Center Physicians, and others as directed
- Processes entries into Kronos timekeeping system and is knowledgeable of all timekeeping rules and pay practices, runs payroll reports
- Completes and submits Workshop Justification Forms for staff, makes travel arrangements for Infusion Center Director and Infusion Center Physicians
Runs daily reports including PLUS and a daily observation audit includingfollow-up as needed
Enters and processes requisitions in Medibuy and other forms as necessary, orders supplies routinely and as needed, assists with maintaining inventory, restocking, requisitioning, procures competitive product quotes and shows proficiency on Empact Buy
- Proficiently processes expenses/documentation into Concur, maintains financial records/contracts for Infusion Center Director, and other departmental staff
- Develops and maintains a good working relationship with interdepartmental personnel, other departments within the facility and outside agencies to ensure that the needs of the Infusion Center are met
- Maintains confidentiality of all pertinent patient, departmental, employee, and financial information to ensure protection of each, promotes patient’s right to privacy and dignity by maintaining confidentiality in all activities
- Handles incoming and outgoing communications in a pleasant, concise, and accurate manner
- Knows and uses the existing lines of communication and authority, i.e. MS Outlook, Meditech
- Other duties as assigned
We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. We offer you an extensive total compensation and benefits package. In addition to job security and the reputability that comes with HCA, your benefits will include a competitive salary, 401k with 3-9% matching, paid time off,extended FMLA, four medical plan options, dental, flex spending, life, disability, employee discount programs, employee stock purchase program, tuition reimbursement and student loan repayment, and more.
*Intrigued? Don't wait, apply today. *We are actively reviewing applications for motivated new grads who will help us raise the bar in patient care. Be a part of an organization that invests in you. HCA is dedicated to the growth and development of our colleagues and we are committed to providing you with the tools and resources you need to succeed in our organization. We would love to speak with you about this fantastic opportunity.
- Proficient in Microsoft office products
Effective customer service and communication skills
Graduate from an accredited school of nursing and current Indiana State Board of Nursing licensure is valued
- Five years healthcare experience is preferred
- Progressive supervisory experience in specialized field with advanced administrative operations management experience
We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Job: *Admitting Registration Clerical & Scheduling
Title: Coord Infusion Center
Location: Indiana-Terre Haute-Terre Haute Regional Hospital
Requisition ID: 00097-7237