Indiana University Health Supervisor-LPN in Paoli, Indiana
This position exists to supervise and provide daily functional guidance and resources to the support staff for the assigned clinic. The scope of accountability for the specific responsibilities varies related to individual unit and program needs.
• Current LPN License from the Indiana State Board of Health, required.
• Successful Completion of Hospital Orientation and Medication courses, required.
• 2 Years previous experience in a health care setting, required. Associate's Degree, as Licensed Practical Nurse, required.
• Requires graduation from a nationally accredited licensed practical nursing program.
• Basic Life Support certification required.
• REQNUMBER: 303003