Community Foundation of Northwest Indiana Registered Nurse (RN) PRN - Cardiac Intermediate Care in Munster, Indiana
PRN POSITION AVAILABLE
Work when you are available
Minimum requirement: 1 weekend per month; 1 winter and 1 summer holiday (more hours available)
The Cardiac Intermediate Unit is a 26 bed telemetry intermediate care unit which provides care for seriously-ill patients with an intensity of service and/or severity of illness requirement higher than can be cared for on a medical-surgical unit, yet does not require intensive care nursing care.
· Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
· Current professional licensure by the State of Indiana Health Professions Bureau.
· BSN desirable.
· Successful completion of the The Community Healthcare System's Personnel and Nursing Orientation Programs.
· Obtains and maintains current certification as required in specialty areas.
· Obtains and maintains current CPR certification.
Internal posting: 8/12/19 - 8/18/19