The MENTOR Network Program Director, ARY Services in Merrillville, Indiana
Program Director, ARY Services Primary Location: United States-IN-INMerrillville Function: Program Services Coordination/Case Management
Due to the ongoingpublic health concerns regarding COVID-19, as your application progresses, you will be asked to participate in virtual interviews. We thank you for your flexibility and understanding as we focus on the safety and well-being of those we serve, our employees, and our candidates.
As our Program Director you will collaborate with the Area and Regional Directors to manage the day to day operations of a Treatment Foster Care Program(s) and a team. Primary responsibilities include staff training, ensuring quality of services delivered, enhancements and compliance, financial performance, and providing supervision to direct staff.
- Manage the day to day operations of a Treatment Foster Care Program Responsible for the financial performance of the programs; review and submit billing compliance documentation
- Implement program core growth strategy to maintain or increase census, maximize utilization and occupancy percentages and assist with new start development as appropriate
- Maintain and foster relations with case managers and referral agents; lobby on behalf of individuals receiving services and Network as appropriate
- Maintain and foster relations with individuals receiving services, families and guardians; implement individual satisfaction enhancement plans as appropriate
- Oversee program quality enhancement and develop individual program plans; coordinate Network standards, licensing requirements and individuals supported needs; review and submit incident reports
- Implement program incident management protocols; ensure timely incident reporting and corrective actions
- In partnership with the state leadership team and Quality Improvement Director (QI), oversee health and safety programs, and develop program specific continuous quality improvement plans
- Maintain licensing and compliance requirements for program services; assure timely and accurate program documentation; implement Network compliance plans and review correction orders
- Direct and supervise: Foster Homes, Home Managers, Program Coordinators
The MENTOR Network
- The MENTOR Network Jobs