LifePoint Health Patient Companion - Work When Needed in Jeffersonville, Indiana
The Patient Companion will provide close attention to a patient in need. Their primary function is to keep the patient in a safe environment. They will not be responsible to independently give personal care; assistance to bathroom or assistance out of the bed.
- Keeps patient in a safe environment.
- Notifies nurse of all visitors to the room to assure safety for the patient.
- Able to read and understand the environmental risk and mitigation plan to maintain safety.
- Communicates with patient effectively and is able to interact appropriately and professionally with patients who may experience confusion or feelings of self-harm.
- Must feel comfortable working in a hospital setting.
- Able to assist the patient with drink or nourishment.
You will receive an email with a link for an assessment that must be completed prior to your application being processed.
Job: *Nursing/Medical Assistant
Organization: *Clark Memorial
Title: Patient Companion - Work When Needed
Requisition ID: 7470-4725