Indiana University Health Technician-Endoscopy in Indianapolis, Indiana
Provides service and support before, during and after endoscopic procedures. Ensures the presence and proper arrangement of equipment and supplies in the endoscopy room prior to each procedure, assists the physician during the endoscopic procedure as allowed by professional and legal standards, cleans the endoscope after the procedure and expedites room turnover. Provides basic care and some diagnostic tests. Responsible for maintaining the endoscopic equipment and maintaining supply inventory.
• High school graduate or equivalent required.
• Current certification as a CNA, CRCST, CER, or CST is preferred
• Requires Basic Life Support certification through the AHA.
• Knowledge of various endoscopic procedures and previous experience preferred.
• Requires knowledge of name and function of various endoscopes and related endoscopic equipment. REQNUMBER: 307389