Indiana University Health Team Lead - Food Services - Days in Indianapolis, Indiana
Oversees the service of meals to patients in a professional and efficient manner. Instructs patients on meal ordering system. Using food preference data, utilizes technology to place bedside patient orders or places orders via telephone for patients. Accountable for the orders and accuracy of patient trays with special diet needs. Documents food intake to support nutrition care.
• High School Diploma/GED OR 2 or more years of related work experience required.
• Requires experience in a customer service function; with a minimum of one year experience working with the public.
• Requires certification in ServSafe, Certified Food Protection Professional (CFPP), or ISDOH Approved Certification of Food Handler.
• Requires knowledge of, or ability to learn diet therapy, as it applies to food selection and modified diet adherence.
• Requires the ability to use computer (desktop/laptop/tablet) and cell phones.