Indiana University Health Specialist-Enteral Nutrition (Riley Hospital, Milk Laboratory) in Indianapolis, Indiana
We are looking for team members who are passionate about challenging and significant work for the good of every patient. We are searching for individuals who are compassionate, serve with a purpose, are dedicated to supporting their team, and who seek excellence every day.
Sound like a perfect match? Apply now - we can't wait to hear from you!
Supports production of enteral feedings such as breast milk, formula and pureed food for patients. Provides sanitation, cleaning and infection control practices to ensure proper enteral formula and breast milk preparation. Assists with inventory, supply ordering, preparation, fortification, distribution and processing of enteral feedings.
• High School Diploma or GED certificate required.
• Registration as a Dietetic Technician is preferred.
• Requires the ability to learn and master basic food safety, infection control and sanitation.
• Requires the ability to operate designated equipment.
• Requires the ability to learn computer skills and programs. REQNUMBER: 308856