Ascension Health Registered Nurse (RN) - Pediatric Oncology in Indianapolis, Indiana
We Are Hiring
RN-Registered Nurse - Pediatric Oncology
Location:2001 West 86th St.,Indianapolis, IN
Clinic hours are Monday through Friday 8 am to 4:30 pm.
Why Join Ascension?
• Heart of Care: Nurses are at the heart of the care we provide. That’s why, at Ascension, we invest in our nurses so they can have a positive impact on the people and communities we serve.
• Front Lines: Nurses are on the front lines of the care we provide, and for that reason, St. Vincent prides itself in employing some of the best nurses in Indiana. And while we pride ourselves in having some of the most experienced nurses in the state, we always welcome exceptional new nurses who are eager to join us
• Working Together: Nurses are at the heart of the care we provide. We work together to achieve a highly collaborative nursing environment that leads to more positive outcomes for you and your patients. We are committed to working together to create change. As you embark on the first step of your nursing career, we’d like to invite you to take it with us.
We provide Our Nurses:
• Staffing Support: We offer flexible staffing based on patient volume so nurses don’t get overwhelmed.
• Teamwork: Our open, highly collaborative work environment allows nurses to identify and share ideas across disciplines so we can all give better care
• Scheduling: From self-scheduling to flexible shifts, we’re implementing new ways to offer nurses more and better options.
• Learning: Beyond helping to identify areas of improvement daily, our nurses also get access to a wide range of learning opportunities and support.
What You Will Do
As a Registered Nurse with St. Vincent Health-IN, you will have the opportunity to provide direct nursing care in accordance with established policies, procedures and protocols of the healthcare organization.
Implements and monitors patient care plans. Monitors, records and communicates patient condition as appropriate.
Serves as a primary coordinator of all disciplines for well-coordinated patient care.
Notes and carries out physician and nursing orders.
Assesses and coordinates patient's discharge planning needs with members of the healthcare team.
What You Will Need
BLS Providercredentialed from theAmerican Heart Association (AHA)obtained within1 Month (30 days)of hire date or job transfer date.
Registered Nursecredentialed from theIndiana Board of Nursingobtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
Pediatric Chemo Certified preferred.
- Diploma from an accredited school/college of nursing required.
Equal Employment Opportunity
St.Vincent is an EEO/AA Employer M/F/Disability/Vet. Please click the link below for more information.
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
St. Vincent, a member of Ascension Health, participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
E-Verify (link to E-verify site)