Indiana University Health RCS-Clinical Specialist-PRN in Indianapolis, Indiana
This position is responsible for executing clinical team functions within IU Health Revenue Cycle Services. Ensures meeting quality standardized work processes that result in consistent outcomes that compare favorably to federal, state and hospital standards, policies and procedures.
Sound like a phenominal fit? Apply today!
• Requires an Associates of Nursing (ASN); Bachelors of Nursing (BSN) preferred.
• Requires that the RN has graduated from a nationally accredited nursing program.
•Requires clinical work experience, medical terminology.
• Requires understanding of medical record requirements, regulations and policies.
• Requires a high level of interpersonal, problem solving, and analytic skills.
• Requires effective written and verbal communication skills in both individual and group settings.
• Requires ability to prioritize and process multiple tasks at once.
• Requires the ability to meet objectives and standards.
• Requires knowledge of personal computers using various types of word processing and database software.