Anytime Fitness Personal Trainer in Indianapolis, Indiana
Anytime Fitness is considered to be a premier place to work within the industry, where our mission is to help you Get to a Healthier Place®! We are seeking a highly motivated individual with a passion for helping others improve their lives through health and fitness. This is a position to help grow our Personal Training department by working in a creative, fun and upbeat atmosphere where every day is different. We have an existing full book of paying clientele ready for a new trainer.
The Personal Trainer’s focus is on helping the member “Get to a Healthier Place®” by employing both Anytime Fitness and the personal trainer’s creative approach. Each member will receive an initial fitness consultation that will set the PT on a path for establishing a 1-1 rapport with the member. With access to a facility that includes any/all types of the latest equipment available, the personal trainer will guide the member to their greatest levels of personal achievement in physical health. Additionally, through best-in-class “Train-the-Trainer” programs, the PT will have access to dozens of hours of continuing education.
What we offer:
- Robust compensation plan for training sold and sessions rendered (large training package are common)
- Guaranteed hourly administrative time plus ongoing commissions
- Continuing education credits through Club Connect
Future career opportunities within multiple Anytime Fitness locations Responsibilities:
Motivate and train the member in a 1:1 and collaborate with group trainers to create live group training environment
- Match Anytime Fitness personal training programs - in conjunction with the Personal Trainer’s expertise - with the member’s goals and abilities
- Conduct fitness consultations to ensure the member’s goals are registered, in efforts to convert them to a paying client
- Track, monitor and report each member’s progress while working to continue an ongoing personal training regimen with each client
- Weekly Small Group training sessions
- Successful Personal Trainers continue education of each member and create long-term relationships
- Occasional Cleaning + office hours when assigned
All other duties as assigned Qualifications:
Fun, Outgoing personality is of great importance!
- Current CPR, AED and personal training certification(s) are required as is a current nationally recognized certification such as but not limited to ACSM, NASM, or ACE
- Previous PT experience is preferred in either a fitness facility or private training environment
- Previous experience with fitness club management software (Club O/S, Club Ready, apps like My Fitness Pal all a plus)
- Superior communication skills (verbal & written) with the ability to connect with people while motivating them to achieve their goals
- Desire to continually learn new principles in the areas of training, overall fitness, health and nutrition
- Hands on training and experience in areas such as corrective exercise, post-rehab, and injury prevention, are a plus
- Willingness to buy in to our family culture and be part of the team. Take ownership in your place of work!