Robert Half International Patient Service Representative in INDIANAPOLIS, Indiana
Robert Half Healthcare Practice has partnered with a well-known company in Indianapolis, IN to secure a full-time Patient Service Representative. We are thrilled to partner with this established firm to secure their newest staff member!
Schedule: Monday-Friday, 8am--5pm.
• Triage and return patient calls with information provided by and at the direction of the physician.
• Reviews patients chart and collects all pertinent information for physician.
• Educates patients and families as appropriate.
• Documents patient information and care provided in patient record.
• Transmits medical information to requesting parties via secure email or fax.
• Reviews each chart for accuracy and completion before releasing the chart for a patient visit.
If you are interested in being considered for the Patient Customer Service Representative position, please apply online!
Education: High school diploma or GED; CMA, RMA, ABR-OE, CNA or QMA REQUIRED.
Experience: Minimum of 6 months experience in a clinical (public health) setting and clerical experience.
• Knowledge of reception tasks, clinic policies/procedures, paperwork processing.
• Knowledge of office equipment, including phone and computer.
• Knowledge of patient service concepts and techniques.
• Knowledge of HIPAA regulations.
• Knowledge of medical terminology.
• Skill in using office equipment satisfactorily and handling paperwork/filing adequately.
• Skills in using EMR’s/EHR’s.
• Skill in patient service principles by creating a pleasant office environment.
• Ability to communicate clearly and professionally in person, on the phone and email.
• Ability to establish/maintain cooperative relationships with the patients, physicians and staff.
• Ability to organize and prioritize tasks effectively.
• Ability to read, listen, understand and follow oral/written instructions. Can file correctly by alphabet or numeric filing system.
Travel: Minimal travel by personal vehicle. Must have valid driver's license and current auto insurance.
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half Company, matches professionals in the administrative field with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you're a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4154. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.
Robert Half International
- Robert Half International Jobs