Community Health Network Lactation Consultant RN in Indianapolis, Indiana
Lactation Consultant RN
Nursing & Patient Support
Community Hospital North
7150 Clearvista Drive
Indianapolis, IN 46256
Variable as needed
Join our community
Community Health Network has an excellent opportunity available within our Maternity Services team. If you are looking for challenging work and meaningful advancement, then you should consider a career with Community.
Where you fit in
The Lactation Consultant RN’s primary focus is the provision of education, assistance, and support of breastfeeding for women and children. The Lactation Consultant RN functions as a member of the health care team to promote, support, and protect breastfeeding.
Your exceptional skills
• Demonstrates competency in relationship skills
• Demonstrates excellent communication and collaboration skills
• Use effective counseling skills when interacting with clients and other health care providers
• Ability to accurately record all relevant information concerning care provided
Your exceptional qualifications
• Graduate of National League of Nursing (NLN), Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing (ACEN) or Commission on Continuing Nursing Education (CCNE) accredited school of nursing
• Current State of Indiana RN License
• Certification by the International Board of Lactation Consultant Examiners (IBLCE) required
• One year of RN experience required; Experience as RN with IBCLC Certification in a hospital setting required
Your life with Community
You work hard to provide our patients with the exceptional care, and you deserve benefits to match. Community offers a unique employment package that encompasses not only your day-to-day job, but also your career.
You will have the opportunity to grow your career thanks to scholarships and tuition reimbursement from the Community Health Network Foundation, and receive recognition for your achievements.
Apply today for immediate consideration.
Community Health Network complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex. Community Health Network does not exclude people or treat them differently because of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex.
Community Health Network
- Community Health Network Jobs