Indiana University Health Executive Director-Experience Design in Indianapolis, Indiana
The Executive Director – Experience Design is responsible for working with system-wide partners to create a consistent, best-in-class customer experience for IU Health customers, and achieving system brand loyalty and service goals. This leader will partner with clinical and business leadership to establish system service goals, help to build accountability, empowerment and transparency. They will work towards strategic development, development and execution of programs to meet goals, and oversight and monitoring toward those goals. The Executive Director will develop an agenda for system-wide innovative organizational improvement using strong analytical and relationship building skills. This leader will have the unique opportunity to impact lasting cultural changes on the entire system by driving a paitent experience that helps improve quality of care and team member engagement.
Other opportunities include:
· Interfacing with senior leadership and front-line team members, executing organizational strategy and driving change initiatives across the system to optimize organizational potential and achieve strategic and operational objectives
· Demonstrating the ability to be a visionary leader who knows how to effectively drive change in a complex environment
· Bachelors degree required. Masters preferred.
· 7+ years of relevant experience.
· Experience in a matrix organization and navigating complex work environments.
· Strong demonstrated transformational and complex matrix leadership skills to champion a patient-centered strategy.
· Experience designing organizational structures to achieve business and operational needs.
· Knowledge of applicable Federal, State and Local regulatory agency guidelines and laws.
· Knowledge of industry issues, demonstrated experience and results, accountable care and insurance/population risk models.
Reports to: Chief Nurse Executive
Direct reports: 3 Director level and 4 individual contributors