Danaher Corporation Customer Training Coordinator in Indianapolis, Indiana
Danaher Company Description
Beckman Coulter develops, manufactures and markets products that simplify, automate and innovate complex biomedical testing. Our diagnostic systems, found in hospitals and other critical care settings around the world, produce information used by physicians to diagnose disease, make treatment decisions and monitor patients. Scientists use our life science research instruments to study complex biological problems including causes of disease and potential new therapies or drugs. More than 275,000 Beckman Coulter systems operate in both diagnostics and life sciences laboratories on all seven continents. For 80 years, our products have been making a difference in peoples’ lives by improving the productivity of medical professionals and scientists, supplying critical information for improving patient health and reducing the cost of care. Beckman Coulter offers a broad array of comprehensive, competitive benefit programs that add value to associates' and their families' lives. Whether it's a health care program or paid time off, our programs contribute to life beyond the job. Check out our benefits. We think you'll like what you see. If you believe your education and experience are in line with the position description and qualifications referred to above, and are motivated, energetic, and looking for a new and exciting opportunity, please submit your resume online at the URL below or atwww.beckmancoulter.com. Beckman Coulter is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Beckman Coulter develops, manufactures and markets products that simplify, automate and innovate complex biomedical testing. Scientists use our life science research instruments to study complex biological problems including causes of disease and potential new therapies or drugs. Hospital laboratories are our core clinical diagnostic customers. Our life science customers include pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies, universities, medical schools and research institutions. Beckman Coulter has an installed base of more than 275,000 clinical and research systems operating in laboratories around the world.
- The responsibilities include, but not limited to, the following:
- Respond to customer training related requests and inquiries within 24 hours.
- Order customer training supplies and ensure items are properly received in each Learning Center location.
- Manage customer training vendor relationships and customer logistics related processes.
- Work with vendors to resolve any payment, process, or system issues.
- Standardize, implement, and improve customer training coordination and logistics processes.
- Maintain Learning Management System (LMS) -
- Is the 1st level of LMS support for Customers and Customer Instructors
- Complete IT Quality and Security administration tasks and maintain Quality documentation of the LMS
- Process and contribute to the Shared Services Ticket Resolution for the LMS
- Collect monthly training metrics and provide a bowler summary within 24 hours after the end of a fiscal month.
- Work with Client Services, Implementation Managers, and other cross-functional teams.
- Manage training access for global distributors. Reviews access on an annual basis and updates permissions.
* Bachelor’s degree is required * 5 years of customer service experience * Training coordination or management experience is a plus * Experience in Biotechnology or Biopharmaceutical industry is a plus * Experience in using a cloud-based learning management system is a plus (preferably Cornerstone On Demand) * Exceptional communication and sense of urgency * Strong organizational and time management skills * Attention to detail and aptitude to learn quickly and independently * Strong Problem Solving Skills * Demonstrate high proficiency in MS Excel and MS Word * This job will be based in Indianapolis, IN * Up to 10% travel
At Danaher, we are dedicated to building and sustaining a truly diverse and inclusive culture. These are not just words on a page—Diversity and Inclusion is a top priority for the company, and it ties deeply to each of our core values. Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are equal opportunity employers that evaluate applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law.
Danaher Corporation Overview
Danaher is a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including life sciences, medical diagnostics, dental, environmental and applied solutions. Our globally diverse team of 67,000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our competitive advantage. We generated $18.3B in revenue last year. We are ranked #162 on the Fortune 500 and our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 1,200% over 20 years. At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We’re innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you’ll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team.
Organization: Beckman Coulter - Life Sciences
Job Function: Administrative
Primary Location: North America-North America-United States-IN-Indianapolis
Req ID: BEC013094