Indiana Healthcare Jobs

Mobile Indiana Career Connect Logo

Job Information

Aerotek Clinical Research Coordinator in Indianapolis, Indiana

Description:

ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: The following functions describe the essential duties of this role. Individuals in this role may not perform all of these duties, or may perform additional, related duties not listed here.

• Coordinates, implements and completes clinical research studies in accordance with protocol guidelines, GCP, ICH, local, state and federal standards • Identifies and screens appropriate candidates for eligibility for research studies • Obtains informed consent from eligible patients for a research study • Communicates on a regular basis with the Investigators, Research Team, Hospital Staff, Monitor and other sponsor representatives to ensure adherence to Good Clinical Practice (GCP) guidelines • Effectively problem solves and informs Manager and Principal Investigator when appropriate • Maintains an effective data management system to track study participants and activities • Collects data and completes case report forms and data queries as specified by the study protocol • Monitors adherence to protocols, and reports violations in a timely manner to the sponsor and the IRB • Attends Investigator and Coordinator Meetings as requested by the sponsor along with appropriate department, division and/or service line meetings • Prepares source documents for data collection • Assists in determining facility, staff and supply needs required for set-up and implementation of a new study • Assists in identifying study related procedures for the project budget • Performs phlebotomy, ECG and other testing, as needed after trained • Prepares and processes laboratory specimens for shipment according to study lab manual • Reviews labs and ancillary tests; and reports results to Principal Investigator and appropriate personnel in timely manner • Prepares for and is present for sponsor representative site visits • Prepares and maintains IRB related documents (including, but not limited to; amendments, serious adverse events, annual/final reviews, informed consent) • Serves as an educator and resource person for patients, family, staff and physicians

Will be enrolling patients for three different types of new Covid studies Covid Studies: 1-Plasma 1-Outpatient infusion 1-Inpatient anti inflammatory

This CRC will not be limited to Covid trials, but will also help where needed in a Multispecialty capacity. 90% of the work will be done at there Anderson Facility in Anderson, IN and the rest of the work 10% will be either remote work or on site at Indianapolis, IN - Must be flexible.

50+ total patients and they will be working on all three

Skills:

clinical research

Top Skills Details:

Clinical research coordinator patient enrollment research studies

Additional Skills & Qualifications:

MUST HAVES -Bachelors Degree (Sciences) -6m+ CRC experience in any therapeutic area -Can enroll new patients day one with no training

Experience Level:

Entry Level

About Aerotek:

We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.

The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.

DirectEmployers