Community Health Network Behavioral Health Rep in Indianapolis, Indiana
Behavioral Health Rep
Administrative & General Support
Administrative / Secretarial
Gallahue Support Staff
Behavioral Health Eastside
8:00am - 4:30pm, Monday - Friday
Behavioral Health Representative
Full – time day shift position
Join our community
Community Health Network has an excellent opportunity available within our Gallahue Support Staff team. If you are looking for challenging work and meaningful advancement, then you should consider a career with Community.
Where you fit in
• The Behavioral Health Representative serves as a liaison between administrative staff and other hospital departments, external agencies and individuals
• Provides coordination and secretarial support to administrative staff, department committees/groups, and individuals
• Answers telephone, determines caller’s needs and routes call appropriately
• Maintains an efficient, well-organized office
Your exceptional skills
• Typing speed of 50 wpm
• Requires strong organizational skills, administrative skills, and ability to prioritize
• Ability to function independently; both written and oral grammatically correct communication skills; excellent interpersonal skills; mathematical aptitude; strong problem-solving and analytical skills
• Alpha filing proficiencies
• Medical terminology, shorthand, or speedwriting preferred
Your exceptional qualifications
• Five (5) years secretarial experience in mental health, medical setting, or consumer driven setting preferred
• High school diploma or GED equivalent.
Your life with Community
You work hard to provide our patients with the exceptional care, and you deserve benefits to match. Community offers a unique employment package that encompasses not only your day-to-day job, but also your career.
You will have the opportunity to grow your career thanks to scholarships and tuition reimbursement from the Community Health Network Foundation, and receive recognition for your achievements.
Apply today for immediate consideration.
Community Health Network complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex. Community Health Network does not exclude people or treat them differently because of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex.
Community Health Network
- Community Health Network Jobs