Community Health Network Advanced Practice Provider - PRN Hospitalist, South in Indianapolis, Indiana
Advanced Practice Provider - PRN Hospitalist, South
Advanced Practice Providers
Community Hospital South
1402 E County Line Rd
Indianapolis, IN 46227
PRN with weekend requirement.
This provider will join Community Physician Network, a multi-specialty group with over 1,000 providers in Indianapolis, IN. With an appealing blend of big-city amenities, cosmopolitan style, and communities which boast top notch school systems, the Indianapolis area is consistently ranked nationally among the best places to live. Indiana also maintains its place as one of the top 5 provider friendly states.
Community Physician Network is seeking a Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant to work with our Hospitalist team at Community Hospital South in Indianapolis, IN.
• PRN, day opportunity. Weekend requirement - 2 shifts every 8 weekends.
• Responsibilities may include admitting, consulting, rounding, discharging, and pager coverage.
• Opportunity to learn and grow as a provider
• Electronic Medical Record system (EPIC)
• Competitive compensation
Licensure & Certifications
• Educational background consistent with requirements for licensure and certification within the state of Indiana
• Critical care experience preferred, but willing to train if qualified and motivated
• Must be willing to learn how to intubate, insert central and arterial lines and manage ventilated patients
Ranked among the nation’s most integrated healthcare systems, Community Health Network is guided by a simple mission: “Deeply committed to the communities we serve, we enhance health and well-being.” Our organization’s values are represented by the acronym PRIIDE: Patients First, Relationships, Integrity, Innovations, Dedication, and Excellence. These values drive the work we do every day and the attitude we bring to every task. Our provider work force ranks #1 in physician satisfaction scores as measured by NCDR. Referral base: over 300 primary care providers, 11 counties, 625,000 unique patients served in 2017.
For more information, contact:
Anna Eifrid, Network Provider Recruiter
Community Health Network complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex. Community Health Network does not exclude people or treat them differently because of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex.
Community Health Network
- Community Health Network Jobs