Community Health Network Physician - Anesthesiologist in Indiana, Indiana
Physician - Anesthesiologist
100 Monument Circle
Indiana, IN 46204
Community Anesthesia Associates is seeking a BE/BC Anesthesiologist to practice at a large group in Indianapolis. This well-established group is productivity based and allows for opportunity to earn above the regional average. The applicant can expect a full variety of cases and complexity without trauma and transplant.
• Established team of anesthesiologists
• Call is approximately 1/10 and varies among 1st, 2nd and 3rd with post first call days off
• Full time or part time opportunities exist
• Potential for cardiac work if desired
• Competitive compensation & benefits package
Licensure & Certifications
• Board certified/board eligible in Anesthesia
• Eligible for medical licensure in Indiana
Indianapolis | A great place to live and work
With an appealing blend of big-city amenities, cosmopolitan style, small-town affordability and communities which boast top notch school systems, the Indianapolis area is consistently ranked nationally among the best places to live. Indiana is also consistently ranked one of the top 5 physician friendly states.
We would love to hear more about your career goals and how our organization can help support these!
For more information please contact:
Taylor Vetor, Sr. Network Physician Recruiter
Phone: 317-621-7340 | Email: TVetor@eCommunity.com
To apply, visit: www.eCommunity.com/Careers/
Community Health Network complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex. Community Health Network does not exclude people or treat them differently because of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex.
Community Health Network
- Community Health Network Jobs