Anytime Fitness Anytime Fitness - Results Coach/Personal Trainer in Greenwood, Indiana
Anytime Fitness is considered to be a premier place to work within the industry, where our mission is to help you Get to a Healthier Place®! We are seeking a highly motivated individual with a passion for helping others improve their lives through health and fitness. This is a position to help grow our Personal Training department by working in a creative, fun and upbeat atmosphere where every day is different.
Results Coach (Personal Trainer)
The Results Coach's focus is on helping the member “Get to a Healthier Place®” by employing both Anytime Fitness and the Results Coach's creative approach. Each member will receive an initial fitness consultation with our Results Manager, who is responsible for covering and selling all training programs. This allows our Results Coaches the opportunity to focus their time and energy on providing the best quality of service possible. With access to a facility that includes any/all types of the latest equipment available, the Results Coach will guide the member to their greatest levels of personal achievement in physical health. Additionally, through best-in-class “Train-the-Trainer” programs, the coach will have access to dozens of hours of continuing education.
What we offer:
- Robust compensation plan for training sold and sessions rendered (large training package are common)
- Guaranteed hourly administrative time plus ongoing commissions
- Benefits for full time employees including medical, dental and vision
Future career opportunities within multiple Anytime Fitness locations Responsibilities:
Motivate and train members in a small group/team training environment of 2-4 clientele
- Match Anytime Fitness team training programs - in conjunction with the Results Coach's expertise - with the member’s goals and abilities
- Track, monitor and report each member’s progress while working to continue an ongoing coaching regimen with each client
Successful Results Coaches continue education of each member and create long-term relationships Qualifications:
Current CPR, AED and personal training certification(s) are required as is a current nationally recognized certification such as NASM or ACE. College degree in Exercise Science or Kinesiology will qualify as well.
- Previous PT experience is preferred in either a fitness facility or private training environment
- Superior communication skills (verbal & written) with the ability to connect with people while motivating them to achieve their goals
- Desire to continually learn new principles in the areas of training, overall fitness, health and nutrition
- Hands on training and experience in areas such as corrective exercise, post-rehab, and injury prevention, are a plus