Anytime Fitness Personal Trainer in Greensburg, Indiana
Anytime Fitness is considered to be a premier place to work within the industry, where our mission is to help you Get to a Healthier Place®! We are seeking a highly motivated individual with a passion for helping others improve their lives through health and fitness. This is a position to help grow our Personal Training department by working in a creative, fun and upbeat atmosphere where every day is different.
The Personal Trainer’s focus is on helping the member “Get to a Healthier Place®” by employing both Anytime Fitness and the personal trainer’s creative approach. Each member will receive an initial fitness consultation that will set the Personal Trainer on a path for establishing a 1-1 rapport with the member. With access to a facility that includes any/all types of the latest equipment available, the personal trainer will guide the member to their greatest levels of personal achievement in physical health. Additionally, through best-in-class “Train-the-Trainer” programs, the PT will have access to dozens of hours of continuing education.
- Motivate and train members in small group, large group, and one-on-one sessions
- Match Anytime Fitness personal training programs - in conjunction with the Personal Trainer’s expertise - with the member’s goals and abilities
- Conduct fitness consultations to ensure the member’s goals are registered
- Track, monitor and report each member’s progress while working to continue an ongoing personal training regimen with each client
- Successful Personal Trainers continue education of each member and create long-term relationships
All other duties as assigned Qualifications:
Current personal training certification(s) (NASM) preferred or must obtain within first year of employment.
- Previous PT experience is preferred in either a fitness facility or private training environment
- Superior communication skills (verbal & written) with the ability to connect with people while motivating them to achieve their goals
- Desire to continually learn new principles in the areas of training, overall fitness, health and nutrition
Hands on training and experience in areas such as corrective exercise, post-rehab, and injury prevention, are a plus If you want to work with people that play hard and work harder than this may be the career for you! This location is an independent franchisee of Anytime Fitness and part of a growing franchise company currently composed of 20 clubs. Anytime Fitness is made up of nearly 3,000 gyms and 2 million members, offering reasonable rates, a relaxed atmosphere and 24/7 member access.