BrightStar Care Registered Nurse (RN) in Fort Wayne, Indiana
BrightStar Care is looking for motivated nurses who want to change lives. BrightStar Care is excited to be partnering with research companies and labs across the country to help end the COVID-19 crisis. We follow all CDC guidleines and recommendations, along with providing you with all PPE needed to keep you safe as you help fight this fight with us!
This position will consist of lab draws, saliva testing, nasal swabs, and potential flu shot clinics, through clinical drug trials and National Contracts. Locations could include clinic settings and individual home settings in Northeast Indiana.
You have the power to save lives. Join us!
- Weekly pay with Direct Deposit
- Flexible schedules
- One on one patient care
- Health Insurance
- Vacation - PTO
- Team Building Events & Outings
- Bonus Program
- AT & T Wireless Discounts
Hourly Range for RN
- RNs - Hourly range is $34-$38
- Current unrestricted RN license in state for which care is being provided Preferred: Bachelor’s degree in Nursing. Must have graduated from a National League of Nursing accredited program Minimum one (1) year of documented experience required. Three (3) to five (5) years of clinical experience with one (1) year experience in a home health agency, primary care clinic or health facility, preferred.
- Valid Driver's License
- Reliable car/auto insurance
- Clean background and criminal record
Understands regulatory compliance with state and federal regulations
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.