The Mentor Network Direct Support Professional- Part-Time in Fort Wayne, Indiana
Direct Support Professional- Part-Time Primary Location: IN-INFort Wayne-HR/IN Fort Wayne, Allen Function: Direct Support Professional (Care Givers) Indiana MENTOR
Now Hiring $10.20
Full Time, Part Time and On-Call Positions
Available on all Shifts in the Fort Wayne area
Are you compassionate and caring?
Are you looking for a career where you can make a difference in the lives of others?
We have the perfect opportunity as a Direct Support Professional with Indiana MENTOR. Our Direct Care team is fun, creative, and dedicated to making a difference every day in the lives of the people we serve. The heart of what we do is support people with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities of all ages.
As a Direct Support Professional (DSP) with Indiana MENTOR, you’ll support individuals we serve in day and residential settings. We seek a compassionate person to:
- Provide assistance with daily activities such as meal preparation and planning; medication administration; and personal care.
- Facilitate community involvement by accompanying individuals on outings in the community or providing transportation to work or other activities.
- Partner with clinical staff to support therapeutic and behavioral plans in place.
What we offer you:
- Full and Part time schedules available; PRN/On Call shifts available
- Careerdevelopment and advancement opportunities
- Competitive pay rates; paid training; mileage reimbursement
- Paid time off, Holiday Pay, and benefits for 30+ hour work week
- Family-oriented environment, casual dress, employee events
- A chance to make a difference in people’s lives on a daily basis
- Access to employee discounts with various vendors
- A dynamic work environment where no day is ever the same as the next