Indiana University Health Radiologic Technologists-Student Position in Fishers, Indiana
18 hours every two weeks. 5p-9p, five nights across two weeks, 1130a-730p Every other Saturday and Sunday.
This position is responsible for providing direct patient care duties for designated radiology patients and clerical tasks supporting the department. The incumbent will perform procedures and provide personal care while ensuring the surroundings are clean, orderly and well-stocked.
• Requires radiology student actively enrolled in an accredited radiography program.
•Requires Basic Life Support certification through the AHA.
• Requires knowledge of RIS for training and problem resolution.
• Requires knowledge of PACs for training and problem resolution.
• Requires knowledge of principles of good personal hygiene and aseptic techniques.
• Requires good communication skills and public relations skills.
• Requires the knowledge and skills necessary to provide care appropriate to the age and developmental level of the patients served.
• Requires ability to set priorities and manage a high workload within limited time for completion.
• Requires ability to observe patients and report any changes to the radiologic technologist.
• Requires ability to organize tasks.