VCA Credentialed Veterinary Technician - Full time in Fishers, Indiana
The successful candidate will be a believer in the possibilities of high quality veterinary medicine and patient care—with the expertise and technical know-how to make them happen.
Why We Need You
As a member of the VCA Cross Pointe team, your mission will be to win the confidence of every pet parent—by delivering an outstanding client experience—so they will partner with us for the lifelong care of their companion animals.
You’ve worked hard for your credentialing, and we want you to use the knowledge that you’ve invested your time and talent in. The skills that you will be utilizing include, but are not limited to:
• catheter placement
• anesthesia monitoring
• physical examinations and patient assessment
• surgical preparation and assisting
• laboratory work
• patient recovery
• compassionate care for our hospitalized patients
Why You Should Consider Us
At VCA Cross Pointe Animal Hospital, your passion for medicine and compassion for pets and people is matched with a commitment to your professional growth.
• You will enjoy exposure to a diverse and stimulating caseload, employ the most advanced imaging and monitoring tools, and tap into the expertise of more than 4,500+ doctors, including 600+ boarded specialists.
• You will sharpen your skills—and even learn some new techniques—and explore career options that only VCA can offer, such as continuing education, transfer, specialization, and leadership opportunities.
• We offer competitive compensation along with a comprehensive benefits package, including: medical/dental/vision and paid vacation (for F/T employees only), 401(k), generous personal pet care discounts, and more!
If you are a current associate, you need to apply through our internal career site. Please log into Workday and click on the Career worklet on the landing page or search for Find Jobs. You can also copy the link below into a browser to apply through our internal career site:
Company Info: VCA Animal Hospitals operates more than 1,000 small animal veterinary hospitals in the U.S., Canada and Japan. The hospitals are staffed by more than 4,500 fully qualified, dedicated and compassionate veterinarians to give pets the very best in medical care, of which over 600 are board certified specialists who are experts in areas such as oncology, cardiology, emergency and critical care, and surgery for animals. VCA Animal Hospitals provides a full range of general practice services to keep pets well and specialized treatments when pets are ill. As part of the Mars Veterinary Health family of brands, VCA is committed to its purpose—A BETTER WORLD FOR PETS®.
Benefits: We offer competitive compensation along with a comprehensive benefits package, including medical, dental, vision and paid vacation/sick days, 401(k), generous employee pet discounts and more!
The information in this position description indicates the general nature and level of work to be performed. It is not designed to be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of associates assigned to this job. Management reserves the right to revise the job description or require that other tasks be performed when the circumstances of the job change (for example, emergencies, change in personnel, workload, or technical development).
VCA began in 1986 as a privately owned company with one animal hospital. Today, we are the largest family of animal care providers nationwide. Despite unprecedented growth, VCA has never abandoned its devotion to compassionate, comprehensive pet care. Take a look at our open positions throughout the U.S. and Canada! We’re always looking for top notch talent to join the VCA family!