Indiana University Health Practice Operations Manager - Medicine in Bloomington, Indiana
Assists the leadership in planning, directing and overall operations within their areas of responsibility. Manages the ongoing development, implementation and performance outcomes to improve efficiency of responsible service lines. Oversees the day to day supervision in assigned patient services areas, financial management and facility adequacy of their assigned areas. Maintains optimal communication and collaboration between practice staff, physicians, administration, external customers and appropriate health system staff to ensure service delivery that exceeds the needs and expectations of customer bases towards service excellence.
• Bachelor's degree in Business, Management, Health Administration, Finance
• Accounting or a health related field is required.
• 5 - 7 years of management responsibility in health care grant funded program is required.
• Masters in a Prepared health related field preferred.
• 5 - 7 years professional office experience (preferably healthcare related), and familiarity with healthcare organizations preferred. Masters of Health Administration or Masters of Business Administration may be accepted in lieu of experience. REQNUMBER: 309842