The Mentor Network Wellness Nurse/ LPN in Bedford, Indiana
Wellness Nurse/ LPN Primary Location: IN-INBloomington-HR/IN Bloomington, Monroe Function: Clinical Indiana MENTOR
Indiana MENTOR isseeking a LPN to support the Bloomington area.We offer a supportive team environment, careeradvancement opportunities, and a family-oriented culture to complement ourbenefits package.
About Indiana MENTOR, a partnerof The MENTOR Network:
Indiana MENTOR offershome and community-based services to children and adults with intellectual anddevelopmental disabilities, as well as autism spectrum disorders, mental healthchallenges, physical disabilities with complex medical needs and brain injury.With program locations throughout the area, Indiana MENTOR offers a range ofresidential services with supports tailored to the needs of each individual aswell as hourly support and respite services designed to allow each individualto be as independent as possible.
- Conduct assessments, implement health care plans and respond to changes in the medical conditions for the clients we serve
- Communicate with Physicians and medical centers to ensure all medical information is updated and available at all times
- Provide assistance, oversight and training of all staff to ensure the implementation of all services
- Administer medications and provide documentation according to established guidelines
- Provides input regarding health care services to be included in each individual’s service plan
- Monitors and ensures physicians orders are documented and carried out as prescribe
- Graduate of an accredited LPN program
- One year of related experience
- Experience working with medically complex individuals
- Current LPN license
- Other education and experience plus licensure as required by state