Indiana University Health Manager-Practice in Avon, Indiana
Accountable for directing and facilitating many aspects of management both for the patient care staff as well as for the clerical staff in order to deliver efficient, effective and quality patient care. Assists the Director in planning, directing and overall operations within their areas of responsibility. Provides the day to day supervision in assigned patient services areas, financial management and facility adequacy of their assigned areas. Maintains optimal communication and collaboration between practice staff, physicians, external customers and appropriate health system staff to ensure service delivery that exceeds the needs and expectations of customer bases towards service excellence.
• REQUIRES 5 -7 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE IN A RELATED FIELD
• High school diploma or GED required.
• American Heart Association Basic Life Support (BLS) Healthcare Provider Certification required
• Requires knowledge of Third party payer regulations.
• Prefer a Master's degree in Health Care Administration or a Bachelor's degree in Business, Management or health care related field with a minimum of 2 years of concurrent management experience within an ambulatory/physician practice setting.
• At least three years of prior experience in a business office and clinical setting with management experience is preferred
• A minimum of 6 years management experience in an ambulatory/physician practice setting in lieu of degree or a combination thereof may be accepted REQNUMBER: 303209