BrightStar Care Certified Nurse Aide (CNA) in Auburn, Indiana
Are you looking for a job? Brightstar is the place for you! We are a home care agency that truly cares about our clients and you! We can help you shine and have that positive impact on people in your home town. We are proud to offer you the opportunity to pursue your passion at your own level, with a personalized schedule, and with the recognition and benefits, you need. Come work for us and see how BrightStar Care employees uphold A Higher Standard.
We are looking for Caregivers (CNA/HHA) in the Auburn area for first shift. Hourly Pay is $10.50-$11.50 per hour.
We are also looking for Shower Aide for Fort Wayne Are ($14 per hour), Waterloo and Auburn Area ($18 per hour).
- Weekly pay with direct deposit
- FREE continuing education
- FREE testing and skills evaluation for HHA license (Must hold current Indiana CNA license for this benefit)
- One on one patient care
- Team Building Events & Outings
- Referral Bonus Program
- Longevity Bonus Program
- AT & T Discounts
- Referral Bonus and Sign-on bonus - currently ongoing
We are actively hiring during COVID-19 Caregiver Responsibilities
Provide client care according to approved Plan of Care
- Assist clients with personal care and hygiene
- Provide transportation as required
- Assist in providing a safe environment for client
- Comply with all documentation and record keeping requirements
- Follow principles of Infection Control and Universal Precautions
- Identifies and participates in performance improvement activities
- Provide transport to doctor appointments, outside activities and shopping
- Participates in client teaching according to client's plan of care
- Assist in providing a safe environment and promote quality patient care through adherence to established policies, procedures and standards
Ensure client's rights are adhered to Caregiver Requirements
High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum of 1 year experience
- CHHA or CNA certification is Required
- Proof of eligibility to work in the US
- Reliable vehicle
- Proof of Auto Insurance
- Adhere to HIPAA and maintain client confidentiality We are and Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.