Community Health Network Lactation Consultant RN - Community Hospital Anderson in Anderson, Indiana
Lactation Consultant RN - Community Hospital Anderson
Nursing & Patient Support
Family Rooms-Lactation Svcs
Community Hospital Anderson
1515 N. Madison Ave.
Anderson, IN 46011
Evening shift beginning at 3:00 pm, varies
Join our community
Community Health Network has an excellent opportunity available within our Maternity Services team. If you are looking for challenging work and meaningful advancement, then you should consider a career with Community.
Where you fit in
The Lactation Consultant RN’s primary focus is the provision of education, assistance, and support of breastfeeding for women and children. The Lactation Consultant RN functions as a member of the health care team to promote, support, and protect breastfeeding.
Your exceptional skills
• Demonstrates competency in relationship skills
• Demonstrates excellent communication and collaboration skills
• Use effective counseling skills when interacting with clients and other health care providers
• Ability to accurately record all relevant information concerning care provided
Your exceptional qualifications
• Graduate of National League for Nursing (NLN), Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE), Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing (ACEN), or National League for Nursing Commission for Nursing Education Accreditation (NLN CNEA) accredited school of nursing or three years of related professional nursing experience.
•Registered Nurse (RN), Licensed as a Registered Nurse (RN) with a valid license to practice in the state of Indiana as listed in the Nurse Licensure Compact (NLC).
• Certification by the International Board of Lactation Consultant Examiners (IBLCE) or actively pursuing certification; Must complete 90 CERPs (Continuing Education Recognition Points) within 6 months of entering into this position. IBCLC Certification must be completed within 12 months of entering this position
• One year of RN experience required; Experience as RN with IBCLC Certification in a hospital setting preferred
Your life with Community
You work hard to provide our patients with the exceptional care, and you deserve benefits to match. Community offers a unique employment package that encompasses not only your day-to-day job, but also your career.
You will have the opportunity to grow your career thanks to scholarships and tuition reimbursement from the Community Health Network Foundation, and receive recognition for your achievements.
Apply today for immediate consideration.
Community Health Network complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex. Community Health Network does not exclude people or treat them differently because of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex.
Community Health Network
- Community Health Network Jobs